Our historic site!
There’s been quite a history of on this site for over 100 years… and now it’s going to continue with the cafe and activity space.
English Presbyterian Church, Saltney Ferry
First opened in May 1896, the English Presbyterian Church was built as a place of worship for the people of Saltney Ferry. This community was formed by the workers from the L.N.W. Railway company who had opened a locomotive shed at Mold Junction.
Workers at the Mold Junction shed
Purchased privately circa 2001, the buliding was left to ruin with nature gradually taking over the space. This was until it was purchased in 2017, and now a fresh vision of a community space will be painted onto this old but wonderful canvas.
We’ve now cleared the site and work is beginning on the roof!
Check out recent news on our blog by following the link below